LEARN TO DRIVE, LEARN TO SURVIVE
TAURANGA - MOUNT MAUNGANUI - PAPAMOA - TE PUKE - BETHLEHEM
CLASS 1 DRIVER TRAINING RESTRICTED AND FULL DRIVER TESTS * COMPANY EMPLOYEE DRIVER TRAINING * STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS * OTHER COUNTRY DRIVER LICENCE CONVERSION * NZTA & NZIDE DRIVING ASSESSMENTS * REFRESHER FOR ELDERLY DRIVERS
Welcome to Bay of Plenty Driving School,
Hi my name is Jeroen van der Beek, I teach driving in both automatic and manual cars
Whether you are completely new to driving or just needing a pre-test driving assessment, we can personalise a driving lesson/assessment just for you based on your experience and, whether you are doing the Restricted or Full Driving Test.
We know what the testing officers are looking for and how to make you a safer driver, we also understand it can be hard on the nerves. So let BOP Driving School calm the nerves and get you ready.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
"Taught me a lot and I improved with every lesson. Great way of teaching parrallel parks. Because of Jeroen's help I passed my restricted the first time I sat. I have a lot more confidence with driving now." NATALIE
DO A PRACTICE TEST
About to book your practical driving test?
We offer a practice test covering one of the actual test routes. Get prepared and give yourself a head start.
We offer one on one driving assessment with an emailed report ideal for new employees and Health and Safety policy requirements. New employees new to New Zealand and Tourists, evaluate and assist them adjust to the New Zealand driving environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
We specialise in driver education for class 1 (private motor vehicle)
At B.O.P. Driving School we offer a personalised approach to learning to drive.
We use a one on one coaching style rather than straight out teaching.
Fun is an important aspect of the lesson.
At B.O.P. Driving School we will gently encourage you out of your comfort zone (remember we will be with you all the way) and prepare you for your driving test and beyond.
We have a duel control automatic car and also offer lessons in your manual control car.
Topics we will cover:
- Basic pre drive procedure and vehicle controls
- Starting, gear change (manual and auto)
- Stopping and parking
- Correct mirror use and identifying blind-spots
- Intersections, give-way and stop rules
- Hill starts and parking
- 3 point turns
- Parallel parking and angle parking
- Lane changing
- On and off ramps merging into higher speed zones and expressway/motorway driving
- Reversing in a straight line and into a driveway
- Hazard detection (a big part of the full licence test)
- Preparation for the driving test
NOT SURE IF YOU ARE READY TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS YOUR PRACTICAL TEST? OR MAYBE YOU HAVE FAILED AND LOST YOUR CONFIDENCE.
We can improve your chances of passing your practical test by:
- Covering all the different requirements of the practical test
- The pre-test assessment can be done in the official testing area
- Helping to correct any bad driving habits that you may not be aware of.
Note: We recommend we do the pre-test assessment in the vehicle you will do the test in. However, our car (auto) can be used if you prefer.